sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2013

Um pouco de Eddie Vedder

De alguma maneira, que eu desconheço, essas músicas me fazem sentir melhor...
para aqueles que curte e aqueles que não conheci...

Com vocês!!!! Eddie Vedder  

                            You can close your eyes - Você pode fechar seus olhos

"So close your eyes
You can close your eyes
It's all right
I don't know no love songs
And I can't sing the blues anymore
But I can sing this song
And you can sing this song when I'm gone..." 
                                                        
                                                                   Rise - Ergue-se
                                                      minha favorita
 
"Gonna rise up
Bringing back holes and dark memories
Gonna rise up
Turning mistakes into gold..."

                                                             Society - Sociedade

"Society, you're a crazy breed
Hope you're not lonely without me...


When you want more than you have
You think you need...
And when you think more than you want
Your thoughts begin to bleed
I think I need to find a bigger place
Because when you have more than you think
You need more space..."
by: Suélen

 


Nenhum comentário: